Among His Troops Coffee Table Catalog
Among His Troops is a full-color catalog based on our January-February 2018 exhibit of the same name.
- Includes two full-size pull-out prints of the of the West Point watercolor (from Library of Congress) and the Verplanck’s Point watercolor (M*AR’s), both originally from 1782.
- The exhibit and book are inspired by the Verplanck’s Point Watercolor that M*AR acquired in May 2017
- The Verplanck’s Point watercolor includes the only known war-time image of Washington’s marquee (tent in foreground on far left)
- The structure in front of the tent is a classically inspired portico constructed just for the Verplanck’s encampment
- Includes the campaign history of Washington’s marquee (war tent)
- Limited-run of less than 1,000 copies
By Museum of American Revolution
Casebound with pockes & laminate covers: 120 pages
Printed in USA
Size: 10.25" x 14" x 0.75"